Download DEMO version
Tripmeter for off-road racing (commonly known as "Tripmaster"). Measures traveled distance using GPS or OBDII. Indispensable when driving by the roadbook. Developed and tested by professionals, for professionals.
- partial and total distance
- huge reset button for easy pressing while driving off-road
- double-tap distance to edit
- optional reverse button
- optional total distance above partial (they will be the same size in this case)
- metric or imperial/US units
- view track on map
- optional layout for motorbikes or ATVs (similar to Touratech IMO)
- write tracks to GPX files
- write raoadbook to CSV files
- send tracks to e-mail
- day or night mode
- possible to use external reset button (or just use headphones - also works with bluetooth buttons)
- designed for phones and tablets
- portrait and landscape mode
- displays GPS location, heading, accuracy, and average driving speed
- toolbar color represents the GPS accuracy
- available for Android (2.3+)
If you have an old Android phone collecting dust, you can now make use of it, and transform it into a dedicated tripmaster device.
The app was tested in numerous off-road events, and we can guarantee its excellence. The user interface was carefully designed for optimal performance on bumpy tracks.